find an advisor at Manulife Financial Canada
About Manulife Financial Canada
With over 120 years of experience in the industry, Manulife Financial Canada is a proven leader in financial planning and insurance. This company, based in Toronto, Canada is one of the world’s largest insurance providers. They conduct business in over twenty countries around the world, employing 24,000 people in their offices.
About finding an advisor from Manulife Financial Canada
Manulife Financial Canada provides a service for its customers allowing them to find an advisor in there area that can offer them assistance and consultation when it comes to making important decisions about investment, financial planning, insurance and more. Finding an advisor is quite easy to do and can be done either over the internet, or on a mobile or smartphone using a toll-free number.
Finding a financial advisor from Manulife Financial Canada is easy to do and only takes a few minutes. You simply specify the type of advice you want, enter your post code, and then Manulife website does the rest. This may be just what you need to clarify your thinking about what you need to do next in your investment, insurance or financial planning.
you find an advisor from Manulife Financial Canada?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada.
- Go to the Manulife Financial Canada website at: www.manulife.ca.
- Click on the link marked, “FIND AN ADVISOR.”
- Select the type of advice that you need from Manulife Financial Canada from the drop-down menu, then enter your post code into the required field. Next, click on the button marked, “FIND.”
- Review your advisor search results and complete the referral process as directed to make contact with your selected Manulife Financial Canada advisor.
- If you would prefer, you may also find an advisor by calling their toll-free number at 1-888-626-8543 (1-888-626-8843 in Quebec)
- If you have any questions or complaints about Manulife Financial Canada and the services that they provide, please consult their customer satisfaction and complaints page at: www.manulife.ca/canada/Canada1.nsf/Public/customerassistance.
If you need help with financial planning for your future and you are in Canada, why not find a qualified Manulife Financial Canada advisor at Manulife’s website. It only takes a second and it may get you the help you need to make the right decisions for the future.