Strategies and Pricing
1. Fidelity offers advisory solutions through Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and wholly owned subsidiary of FMR LLC (collectively with Strategic Advisers and its affiliates, "Fidelity Investments" or "Fidelity").
2. The advisory fee does not cover charges resulting from trades effected with or through broker-dealers other than affiliates of Strategic Advisers, mark-ups or mark-downs by broker-dealers, transfer taxes, exchange fees, regulatory fees, odd-lot differentials, handling charges, electronic fund and wire transfer fees, or any other charges imposed by law or otherwise applicable to your account. You will also incur underlying expenses associated with the investment vehicles selected.
3. Fidelity® Tax-Managed U.S. Equity Index Strategy and Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios apply tax-sensitive investment management techniques (including tax-loss harvesting) on a limited basis, at their discretion, primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. For taxable accounts, Fidelity® Equity-Income Strategy may apply tax-sensitive investment management techniques on a limited basis at Strategic Advisers' discretion, primarily with respect to determining when assets in a client's account should be bought or sold. As a discretionary investment management service, any assets contributed to an investor's account that Fidelity® Tax-Managed U.S. Equity Index Strategy, Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios, and/or Fidelity® Equity Income Strategy do not elect to retain may be sold at any time after contribution. An investor may have a gain or loss when assets are sold.
4. Private Wealth Management services are available to clients with $5 million or more in investable assets.
5. Across the discretionary accounts offered within the program
6. Fidelity Wealth Management AdvisorySM offers optional nondiscretionary advisory and wealth planning services, as well as optional discretionary investment management services. Clients may be subject to an annual wealth management fee, which may be waived for clients who invest and maintain an aggregate of $2 million in certain discretionary managed accounts offered by Strategic Advisers, Inc.
7. The Fidelity Wealth Advisor Solutions® program ("the Program") is provided without charge as a convenience to you by Strategic Advisers, Inc. (SAI), a Fidelity Investments company. In no event shall SAI providing the names of one or more registered investment advisers (RIAs) constitute an endorsement, recommendation, or opinion as to the quality or appropriateness of the RIA or the related advisory services. SAI acts as solicitor to the RIAs in the Program, and receives solicitation fees from the RIAs as a result of their participation. RIAs are not affiliated with or agents of SAI or any other Fidelity Investments company, but they are Fidelity Investments customers, and their clients compensate Fidelity Investments for custody, clearing, or other brokerage services. You must conduct the evaluation and due diligence you deem necessary to determine whether an RIA and any related advisory services are suitable for your needs. You are under no obligation to contact or engage any RIA. RIAs are eligible to participate in the Program if they represent to Fidelity Investments that they meet the following criteria: (1) RIA is an investment adviser registered and in good standing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and/or any applicable state securities regulatory authorities, or is exempt from such registration; (2) RIA charges fee-based, asset based, or at-rate investment advisory service fees (which may include hourly fees); (3) RIA will maintain a minimum of $200,000,000 in assets under management, as reported on RIA's Form ADV 2A, throughout the duration of RIA's participation in the Program; (4) RIA and all associated persons of the RIA who manage client assets or who supervise such associated persons shall at all times be covered through both Errors and Omissions Liability Insurance and Fidelity Bond Coverage; (5) RIA offers one or more of the following
services: financial planning, investment management, performance reporting, trust and estate planning, retirement income planning, tax planning, small business services, corporate executive services, and/or wealth management; and (6) RIA maintains a minimum of two principals or officers as well as a minimum of five employees. SAI may, in its sole discretion, waive these criteria in whole or in part with respect to any RIA at any time. Fidelity has relied on the representations of the RIAs in determining whether the criteria have been met, and cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided by the RIAs. RIAs retain the right to accept or reject new advisory accounts. Please see SAI's Form ADV Part 2A brochure for additional information about the Program.
Clearing, custody, or other brokerage services may be provided separately by National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies.
Keep in mind that investing involves risk. The value of your investment will fluctuate over time, and you may gain or lose money.
Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or guarantee against loss.
Generally, among asset classes, stocks are more volatile than bonds or short-term instruments and can decline significantly in response to adverse issuer, political, regulatory, market, or economic developments. Although the bond market is also volatile, lower-quality debt securities, including leveraged loans, generally offer higher yields compared with investment-grade securities, but also involve greater risk of default or price changes.
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses. Unlike mutual funds, ETF shares are bought and sold at market price, which may be higher or lower than their NAV, and are not individually redeemed from the fund.
Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service®, Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines, Fidelity® Wealth Management AdvisorySM, and BlackRock® Diversified Income Portfolio are services provided by Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment adviser and a Fidelity Investments company. Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines includes the Breckinridge Intermediate Municipal Separately Managed Account, the Fidelity® Equity-Income Strategy, and the Fidelity® Tax-Managed U.S. Equity Index Strategy. Fidelity Go® is a service provided by Strategic Advisers, Inc., and by Geode Capital Management LLC, an unaffiliated registered investment adviser. Fidelity® Personalized Portfolios may be offered through Strategic Advisers, Inc., or Fidelity Personal Trust Company, FSB (FPTC), a federal savings bank. Nondeposit investment products and trust services offered through FPTC and its affiliates are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency, are not obligations of any bank, and are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal. These advisory services are provided for a fee.
Brokerage services are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Custody and other services are provided by National Financial Services LLC. Both are Fidelity Investments companies and members of NYSE and SIPC.
Strategic Advisers, Inc., and BlackRock Investment Management, LLC, are independent entities and are not legally affiliated. Strategic Advisers, Inc., is the investment manager for client accounts and implements trades for the accounts based on the model portfolio of investments it receives from BlackRock Investment Management, LLC. Strategic Advisers, Inc., may select investments for an account that differ from BlackRock Investment Management, LLC's, model.
The registered trademarks and service marks appearing herein are the property of FMR LLC.
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917