Admissions Advisor resume samples1
Awarded team captaincy for my outstanding production in the months of April - July and lead my team to an August - December victory.
- Consistently gained a 90% or above internal metric monthly performance indicator.
- Continuously surpassed company required 90% Daily Activity Report, which required making at least 300 dials and 2 student interviews.
- Conducted classroom visits to gain referrals for potential students and collaborated with the High School recruiting team on strategies to boost admissions.
Conducted interviews daily with perspective students and advising on best career field to pursue.
- Coordinated appointments with potential students via incoming lead calls and personal developed leads
- Exceeded corporate goals consistently in the areas of appointment setting and closing resulting student enrollment.
- Provided assistance with faculty and college committee meetings; assessed and collected tuition and fees
- Achieved top percentile regarding student enrollments companywide. Additionally, functioning as team leader, supervised and trained a sales force of ten admissions representatives.
Exceeded monthly enrollment expectations while operating in a compliant manner consistent with company code of conduct, state and accrediting body regulations, and the United States Department of Education.
- Acting team leader, mentored new and seasoned admissions advisors in satisfying enrollment expectations while meeting, maintaining, and exceeding assigned personal goals.
- Produced & analyzed production reports for team of up to 13 members.
- Conducted interviews and evaluated prospective students based on needs, desires, interests, qualifications, motivations, and commitments.
- Facilitated interdepartmental communications between Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Services, and Academics for the purpose of enhancing the Admissions Process and creating a positive team-oriented atmosphere.
- Responsible for advising and counseling prospective students over the phone.
Responsible for developing relationships with prospective students which led to the attainment of specific goals related to application and enrollment.
- Cultivated relationships with prospective students through a variety of tasks including, but not limited to telephone calls and written communications
- Marketed the program with students and qualified them for enrollment
- Positively impacted potential students, guiding them through a process of career choices, educational options and enrollment procedures
- Participated in the development and execution of both short-term and long-term student recruitment strategy to ensure the company's growth and profitability objectives are met
Developed relationships with prospective students through a face to face interviewing process, set appointments, made an average of 300 outbound calls a day, closed enrollments.
- Conducted educational and motivational presentations to students for the purpose of influencing their decision to pursue higher education and potentially attend [company name].
- Performed duties such as giving campus tours, guiding prospective students through enrollment paper work and process, mentoring and encouraging students throughout their program completion.
- Met monthly admissions quota
- Exceeded expected lead generation goals.
- Maintained reports in order to track all activities and goals
- Manage lead flow to meet quarterly and weekly goals.
Excelled early on as an appointment scheduler for
the colleges campuses before transitioning
- Quickly thereafter began to recruit and encourage prospective students to use online higher education to prepare for a professional career.
- Offer support, guidance, and a sense of accountability throughout the enrollment process.
- Helped develop and implement new process strategies for success within admissions
- Circle of Excellence: Top Online Admissions Advisor: Aug. 2014, Sep. 2014, Dec. 2014
Found and developed new customer base
- Achieved Employee-of-the-Year for the Southwest region - 2006, 2007 & 2008
- Exceeded monthly budget consecutively throughout duration of employment
- Coordinated new hire training
Responsibilities included, but not limited to: answering phone calls, assisting incoming and prospective students, scheduling appointments with prospective students, conducting information sessions and guiding them through enrollments, and conducting campus tours
- Conducted individual and group information sessions about the school curriculum
- Assisted in the WASC, Accredited Commission for Schools
- Trained newly hired admissions advisors
- Successfully completed "Academy" courses for further employee training
- Interviewed potential students and discussed their educational goals/options based on the prospect's interests, needs, and desires.
- Worked with numerous departments to promote superior customer service as well as maintained monthly/bi-monthly metrics.
- Supported student enrollment, retention, and graduation of over 500 students by not only helping prospects with the application and financial aid process, but by consistently maintaining a trusting stable relationship while adhering to regulatory rules and guidelines.
- Maintained multiple spreadsheets for personal, team, and company wide metrics.
- Created student records and compiled all necessary paperwork for application submission.
Hired as an Admissions Advisors and within 8 months promoted twice for exceeding goals and being one of the top producers in the Chicago metro that consist of over 60 admissions advisors
- Nominated and participated in the management training program (Ready Now) for future Directors of Admissions - only 4 advisors were selected in the Chicagoland area
- Consistently exceeding enrollment goals every 8 weeks by as much as 7%
- Train advisors on overcoming objections, conduct customer service trainings, recruiting high school students, facilitating high school presentations and effective student follow-up
- Assist in coordinating campus events including, open houses which has led to a 15% increased lead generation
- Establish partnerships with area high schools, community colleges and civic organizations, many of which were indifferent to DeVry prior to my association
- Manage inquiry activity in salesforce software
- Interview traditional aged candidates as well as non-traditional aged candidates for undergraduate and graduate programs for admission to the college
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.