Fire Safety Advisor Training - QLD
Does your Queensland site comply with fire safety legislation? First 5 Minutes delivers expert training for Fire Safety Advisors in QLD, so you can be sure your site is 100% compliant and your people are prepared. Designed specifically for your site, our training is fully compliant with the Building Fire Safety Regulations 2008 (BFSR) for QLD and Australian Standard AS 3745-2010: Planning for emergencies in facilities.
Who is this training for?
This training is designed for people who have been appointed as the Fire Safety Advisor on a QLD site. A Fire Safety Advisor is mandatory in QLD for the following building types:
- High occupancy building with 30 or more employees
- Class 2 or 3 building of more than 25m in height
- Class 4 building
- At risk licensed premises as nominated by
The QLD Fire Safety Advisor has the responsibility to:
- Be familiar with all aspects of building fire safety
- Provide advice to the occupier to ensure appropriate emergency planning
- Provide advice to the occupier to ensure appropriate instruction is carried out at the prescribed times and intervals
The training teaches participants the skills and knowledge needed to carry out the responsibilities of a Fire Safety Advisor in accordance with the QLD BFSR 2008.
Our highly qualified trainers will equip participants with the capability to advise on the emergency planning process, develop risk management strategies and be familiar with all aspects of building fire safety.
This is a 2-day accredited course.
The training has a 3-year lifespan, after which a 1-day refresher course should be taken.CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION