Customer Service Advisor resume samples1
Process all new orders, change orders, cancellations, quotes and other order related request from customer daily via email, fax or phone calls
- Work with multiple Sales Reps covering East, West coast and Canada responsible for more than 150 individual and corporate accounts
- Daily interaction with plants, logistics, and Sales to ensure customer forecasted demand was being addressed
- Increased sales with customers by up selling products, following up with customers via phone or email to increase orders quantity or purchase new products
- Initiate new complaints in database for customers returns once received, work with assigned investigator to thoroughly resolve customer complaint
Licensed Customer Service Advisor
- Obtained Property and Casualty Producer License within 30 days of hire.
- Provided service to approximately 40-60 policyholders daily in fast paced inbound call center while consistently exceeding quality goal of 92% with scores of 94-96%.
- Resolved customer conflicts in a professional, knowledgeable, and sympathetic manner.
- Processed policy changes on various software platforms and documented actions taken in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Identified and effectively resolved issues completely within six minute call time, by actively listening and building rapport with policyholders, consistently exceeding nine minute goal.
- Adapted and executed constantly changing company guidelines efficiently and effectively.
Customer Service Advisor
- Diagnosed and Troubleshoot to resolve problems due to product issues
- Advised and Educated customers of warranty claims and product concerns
- Created service tickets to schedule service repair technicians
- Coordinated technician schedules per assigned territory
- Processed quotes & placed orders for replacement parts & repair
- Scheduled and tracked delivery of product orders
- Managed email correspondence from internal & external customers efficiently
Recommended new processes to increase efficiency
- Log customer complaints and find solutions within determined time frames; list suggestions made and analyze for validity and possible implementation and/or resolution.
- Reviewed and analyzed historical account information as needed.
- Verify cashier checks and money orders
- Correct transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts
Lead Customer Service Advisor\coach
- Provided customer service support and was their primary escalation point for all customer service.
- Utilized appropriate procedures for escalated calls, threats and other situations.
- Resolved escalated calls by communicating effectively.
- Set and maintained standards of excellence and professionalism.
- Developed and coached customer service agents by reviewing recorded calls and providing feedback.
- Applied excellent call control to successfully resolve escalated calls.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service in a
fast paced, inbound call center environment to Charter Communications customers inquiring about their billing statements
- Assisted customers with questions and concerns that they had regarding why their bill increased, billing cycles, due dates, extensions, etc.
- When opportunity presented itself, I would also up sell additional services that customers could add to their existing services and also explain how beneficial adding services could ultimately be to them
- Processed payments for customers with past due balances
- Provided thorough reasons why bundling Charter TV with Charter Internet and/or Charter Phone could overall help customers save money in their pocket
- Assisted with training new hire employees and showing them how to navigate through systems and programs that advisors use on a daily basis
Initiated/Responded to telephone calls to State employees across Florida with health Benefits and Fiscal deduction questions.
- Educating employees and retirees regarding different plans offered by the state.
- Assist Employees with timesheets, payroll and leave questions.
- Evaluated and interpreted Florida statutes, rules and regulations.
Greeted customers - informed them of special promotions/sales
- Handled customer complaints - wrote down details and presented to supervisor
- Placed online orders for customers
- Utilized hand-held device to check inventory on products for customers
- Conducted customer call backs - one week from purchase date of all small
Customer Service Advisor/ Quality Assurance
- Address customer service inquires in a timely & accurate fashion.
- Give accurate and appropriate information to answer questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve complaints
- Cross- trained other staff members
- Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 95% within six months
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction
- Maintained up-to-date records at all times
- Assist with quality assurance
Customer Service Advisor
- Received inbound calls from members, agents, and Health Care Providers
- Researched and gathered information
- Used exceptional telephone etiquette
- Kept Personal Health Information (PHI) secured at all times
- Established rapports with company clients
- Handled all inquiries accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintained call logs
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.