Hse Advisor resume samples1
Supervised, coordinated and monitored HSE (Q) on chemical use and product installation
- Trained and enforced proper conduct, standards and practices
- Delivered all weekly minutes and reports accurately and in a timely fashion
- Implemented OSHA programs for state safety, health and environmental regulations.
- Communicated with ownership to improve, ensure safety measures for company and future projects
- Extended, received positive feedback while conducting safety meeting and planning.
Assessed social, and HSE issues with private & governmental entities on local, national & international levels.
- Re-engineered the environmental permitting process of Venezuela's Ministry of Environment by conducting a benchmark study considering international best practices resulting in a 40%reduction of approval time.
- Represented PDVSA before the government Environmental Regulatory Committee, & recommend changes to legal environmental framework of the country, helping approval of international regulations to be use in country.
- Worked in PDVSA's HSE team which developed a company-wide HSE Management System.
- Worked as liaison for national environmental organizations and local communities obtaining permits for offshore and inland geophysical studies and exploration wells. Approval time was reduced 40%-45% in most cases.
- Analyzed & approved contractors' Environmental Impact Studies (EIS) which allowed geophysical programs to be executed: conducted exploration & social development programs & appraisal campaigns.
- Prepared & presented proposals to management to ensure budget for EIS's execution.
- Identified exploration staff HSE training gaps & designed programs which complied with PDVSA's corporate HSE training requirements.
- Planned, supervised & evaluated activities of 20 HSE professional staff that assured company's compliance.
Responsible for implementing, reviewing and verification of all HSE documentation in coordination with bridging documents to ensure compliance prior to/after spud between the operator and onboard drilling contractor(s) including construction and rig intake processes for new ship builds.
- Provided onsite HSE management and oversight onboard assigned 6th generation deepwater dp drillship pertaining to the operators HSE management system.
- Executed daily inspections, hazard hunts/assessments, PTW audits for management review and action item disbursements.
- Actively participated in incident/accident investigations (TapRoot) not limited to high priority near misses and other significant events with entry into IMPACT reporting system.
- Lead member of HSE team to establish and convert SEMS training to a (CBT) computer based training program/requirement for all current and incoming COP DW GOM Team members.
- Participated in daily operational meetings to discuss relevant HSE action items as well as other management ordered directives and responsibilities.
- Performed duties in coordination with HSE auditing team for both in-house/field audits in executing approved vendor list/protocol.
Safety advisor on several retail shopping center projects requiring OSHA compliance on general construction
- Implemented emergency safety awareness program for medical and weather emergency
- Identified ad reduced occupational hazards with use of proper safety equipment
- Ensured third party sub-contractors met and/or exceeded HSE/OSHA compliance
- Conducted and coordinated work site audits
Conducted daily safety meetings and prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Trained all new crew members and managed their continual education in the seismic industry.
- Hazard Assessments and constructed the proper emergency response plans. Conducted safety inspections and audits as needed.
- Handle medical and environmental incidents.
- Securing permits from landowners in preparation of the recording crew arriving to the jobsite.
Monitored employees to make sure they had on the proper PPE
- Educated staff on Ladder safety, Bloodborne
pathogens, lock out/tag out and confined space.
- Monitored site conditions, practices, and procedures for compliance with health and safety regulations
- Maintain jobsite copies of MSD's and Hazmat documentation, made sure subcontractors was aware of the dangers of all chemicals being used on the site
- Documented safety inspections
- Cited dangerous areas/procedures and recommended corrective procedures
- Maintained safety equipment supply and availability
- Created and implemented corrective action plans and performed follows-up to ensure proper action has been taken to correct reckless actions.
Ensured delivery of exemplary standards of HSE performance to support an incident-free culture.
- Advised, monitored and ensured compliance to [company name]'s HSE expectations for all Contractors working on BTC pipeline operations and facilities in Azerbaijan and Georgia.
- Supported facilities in Azerbaijan: 2 pump stations, 16 block valve stations and 446 km of Right of Way (ROW)
- Supported facilities in Georgia: 2 pumping stations, 16 remote block valve stations, 11 buried check valve Stations (requiring CSE for inspection) and 251 km of ROW over mountainous regions through to the Turkish border.
- Executed ERP training onsite including identifying and arranging relevant HSE training courses for workforce (i.e. fire-fighting, first aid, oil spill response, chemical spills and handling, etc.)
Prioritize, coordinate and lead multiple safety related activities for Subsea Installation/Maintenance contractor. Maximize efficiency and achieve critical timelines of safety plans by implementing a systematic approach to safety management and integrating the Project Safety Management System. Maintain full accountability for completing comprehensive Gap analysis for the timely implementation of an [company name] plan. Apply strong attention to detail toward organizing Production Project safety activities and training events, including Safety, Health, Security and Emergency Response and Preparation and Drug & Alcohol programs. Exhibit technical proficiencies in utilizing [company name] Computer programs, Coniscio, TapRoot, Synergi and ISNetworld.
- As Lead Auditor responsible for ISO 14001, performed comprehensive compliance and conformance audits.
- Served as an instructor for OSHA 10 and 30 hour and PEC SafeLand/Gulf training.
- Nominated as Center of Excellence for Cranes in North America region.
Facilitate training class for Marine Debris
- Facilitate training classes of Communications Level 2 for divers and support personnel
- Train new HSE Representatives
- Inspect all fall protection and lifting equipment i.e., wires, rope, and slings
- Facilitate daily safety meetings
- Implemented "Hazard Hunt" program aboard the Veolia Kingfisher DSV and the Veolia Tiger Fish
- Provided behavior based observations of multinational crews for compliance with Veolia HSE
[company name] is a leading oil and gas producer in the State of Alaska, operating in a remote Arctic area.
- Facilities, Field Operations and Maintenance, and Construction groups (Upstream, downstream and heavy construction).
- Assisted in facilities redesign, HAZOP/HAZID process and contractor selection (Northstar, Budami, etc)
- Assigned as the Site Safety Officer (SSO) for the Emergency Response & Spill Response Teams, covering the entire Prudhoe Bay field.
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.